I am a Photographer and Specialize in : (ระบุตามจริง/มีผลงานแสดง)
Architecture, Glamour, Black and White, Fine Art, Landscape, Lifestyle, Nature, Photojournalism, Still Life, Stock, Street, Travel
I am in Music Network : (ระบุตามจริง/มีผลงานแสดง)
Keyboard, Piano, Vocal
Professional Info :
I'm just a student.
About Me :
I like art even i'm no good really but i still keep trying and now i'm being a thai exchange student in Usa.
Thank my parents, bhuddha, myself, or whoever that has a part in sending me here, i have learnt so much stuff so far. (but all my works in here are before i came though)
- I like to paint. No realistic though because i cant, so i choose to study a lot more of expressionism and impressionism which i'm not that good at but at least i enjoy doing those styles
- But I can't draw.
- I like languages, and please count that as part of art
- I speak thai and english fluently.
- I had 3 years chinese, which some stuffs are already forgotten,
- I'm in Art-Japanese program back in school in thailand, so I speak jap too
- And I am also an otaku and i like jap bands too (what a reason huh?)
- Like other thai teenagers, i used to like korean bands for a while, so i can read and write them, without knowing the meanings though.
- I took French as an elective class before I came here so, just a tiny, tiny bit
- But at high school here, I take german and i'm loving it :D
- I'm in Albuquerque, and a lot of people speak spanish, so i know some tiny bit too, just like french
- I learnt to use photoshop on my own and wanna improve it, i guess i'm ok though
- I play piano since i was six, but still no good as it should be
- I mainly play classic though
- but would really love to try jazz
- I write some stuff but never take it seriously
- I write for the school newspaper here and wish we had newspaper in my school in thailand too, i'm really enjoying it
- I'm not a good photographer but i travel a lot so i take photos
- would love to learn new things and i know everyone here is so talented!!