PORTFOLIOS*NET | Creative Community & Online Gallery
Professional Info :
Art Design Fashion Film Model Music Photography community where creative talents from beginner through professional level can share their knowledge and learn from others. Here, you can display or critique work, discuss, ask questions in forums or blog about your experiences.
MOST 2414 Co. Ltd. (www.most2414.com) is a digital marketing agency that provides online advertising, social media management, email marketing, branding and other one-stop creative solutions to B2B and B2C clients across several industries.
We are currently looking for one full-time (4 days a week) position as Digital Marketer (Internship Program) for a minimum period of 3 months.
If you a student or a fresh graduate who wants to experience in a start-up in the digital marketing sector, apply now.
Your role will be to:
- Develop agency’s business by approaching potential clients
- Research, collect, organize and share key details from potential clients and partners - Support management team to achieve business goals related to digital and social media activities
- Support to create and edit company profile presentation, new projects pitches, and other business presentations
- Develop and implement new ideas to improve agency services and its clients’ needs
Your qualifications are:
- Thai nationality
- 3rd-4th year Bachelor’s Degree students in related fields (marketing, communication, economics).Fresh graduates are welcome as well
- Excellent English written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of Excel, Words, PowerPoint, Keynote - Basic knowledge of Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, Google Analytics and email marketing
- Available full time for 4 days a week, from Monday to Thursday.Flexibility attitude is welcome
- High commitment
- Professionally ambitious, curious and eager to learn
Benefits: Meal/Transportation Allowance:
THB 100 per workday
How to apply:
Send your CV and cover letter via email to email@example.com with object “Internship Digital Marketing”