Creative Content Editor/Digital Marketing Associate
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Work Hours: 9AM-5PM, Mon-Fri
*work remotely, minimum 2 in-person meetings/week
Are you passionate about making any leisure time and space as more relaxing and enjoyable?
Like creating the most comfortable living room, coziest balcony corner, chillest outdoor cinema seating, best hangout space in beach clubs, or above the clouds glamping sites?
We believe this is the future.
Join our progressive furniture and lifestyle movement. We're looking for talented, self-motivated individuals with CAN-DO attitude to join our small and highly motivated friendly team.
- Plan contents and communication strategy according to target audience
- Design, create, and improve contents including writing captions and utilizing brand's creative assets to create new contents
- Analyze the effectiveness and performance of contents
- Work with advertising team to improve overall growth
- Research social marketing, social media trends and updates
- Monitor performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee end-to-end creative process for creating contents (if any)
- Learn and understand Koze's brand identity and voice
- Participate in offline events to build solid understanding of products
(ie. photoshooting, exhibitions, parties, brand events etc.)
Channels: Facebook, Instagram, Line OA, Youtube, and Website
E-Commerce: Shopee, Lazada, NocNoc, and etc.
- Good understanding of digital marketing and online advertising
- At least 1-2 year(s) of experience in related fields
- Must have basic knowledge in Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
- Must be able to create contents with Canva, Photoshop, or Illustrator
- Must be able to communicate in Thai and English
- Positive and CAN-DO attitude
To apply - please send your resume, portfolio, and expected salary to info@kozefurniture with email subject: applying for Creative Content Editor