To submit a film please follow the guidelines below.
1. The Film must be no longer than 1 minute (60 seconds, including titles and credits).
2. The Film may be submitted in the following formats:
Standard: 1080 p (1920 x 1080)
Audio: Stereo, sample rate 48khz (128 kbps)
Codec: MPEG 4 (.mp4) 10 – 20 Mbps
Duration: maximum 00:01:00 (including titles & credits)
3. Any subject matter, genre, style, or language is most welcome. Competition categories include: Documentaries, Human Rights, Art / Experimental Films, Music / Fashion Video, Romantic / Comedy, Drama / Crime / Thriller / Mystery, Ghost / Horror, Sci-fi / Fantasy/ VFX 3D Animation. While not required, subtitles can add to the appeal and reach of your film – particularly English subtitles for non-English language films.
4. The submission final deadline is February 20th 2020. Submission is free of charge for this event.
5. Filmmakers must provide a download link to the film. Tip: Upload the film to a private server or use a secure sharing service like Google Drive, etc. It’s recommended to provide a shareable link that any account can download, we will not share it, else please provide download permissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Please read the Terms and Conditions before submitting. Filmmakers should agree to these linked terms and conditions, which give us the ability to upload and promote our festival program, and participating filmmaker’s work. Download Terms and Conditions.
7. Submit your film using the form (below).