WIROTE JINTAGOSON [Tii]3D CG Modeler/Generalist
Education:2008-2010 School of Visual Arts, NY, USA –Master of Fine Art: 3D Computer Animation1996-2002 King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang, Bangkok, Thailand – Bachelor of Architecture: Industrial Design(Automotive) Summary of Qualifications and software skills:Organic, Character & Hard surface Modeling
· Have designed characters working from my own original concept sketches through to final rigged character with corrective blend-shapes.
· Extensive backgrounds in Industrial Design illustration and knowledge of human anatomy.
· Have built creatures, hard surface and characters inAutodesk Maya
using both multi-patch NURBS modeling and Subdivision Surfaces.
· Intermediate user of Joe Alter - Shave and Ahaircut
in creating Fur character.
· Comfortwith Hi-Polygon and Lo-Polygon modeling skills by ZBrush
· Experienced with 3Ds MAX
for architectural modeling.
· Expert manual prototype model maker for industrial design process.
· Experienced with Rhinoceros 3D
for IndustrialDesign CAD modeling.Texture Mapping
· Expert user of Adobe Photoshop
, can apply my traditional art skills to paint original realistic texture maps, and also to manipulate and process digitized surfaces into custom maps.
· Experienced with Roadkill UV
for texturing complex creatures and characters.
· Experienced at applying and adjusting custom color, displacement, bump, specularity and other types of map using Maya
· Experienced using Boujou
and Apple Shake
for 3D match moving and integrating multi-pass 3D renderings into live-action/matte painting plates.
· Comfort with GenArt plug-in
for VFX compositing in Shake
and After Effect
· Experiencedusing Final Cut for video editing.
· Experienced Body Rig with abAutoRig MEL scriptand XSI – Face Robot rigging system for facial expression setup and cross-work to use as multiple blend-shapes for character setup in Maya.
· Experienced with Maya Expression for vehicle rigging.
· Understanding of digital simulations (ground explosion/tornado/cloth/fluid/soft-rigid body) including MAYA particles and nCloth dynamic with MEL script and Expression.
· Understanding of Mental Ray lighting and rendering with IBL - ImageBased Lighting both HDRI/LDRI, Global Illumination, Final Gather in photorealistic scene and render optimizing.
· Experienced3D/2D animation by Maya/3Ds Max and After Effect/Flash.
· Sophisticated drawing with compositing layers in Photoshopfor visual storyboarding and animatics.
· Expert user of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop to develop creative typography and digital illustration for printing, packagingand motion designs.
· Experienced digital multi-media book design with AdobeInDesign.
· Excellent Character, vehicle and environmental design skills.
· Experienced with comic illustration and painting.
· Enjoys working in a team environment and working with directors.
· Familiar with multi-tasking under high-pressure environment.
· Passionate about animation and game industries; eager to learn and grow.
Languages: Proficient in English and Thai.
2011 – Freelance Exhibition Designer/3D Modeller at Global Cultural Asset Management (GCAM.) NY.
2010 – Freelance 3D CG Generalist at Nailgun,Inc - New York. Working as a team member created TV Spots: ESPN BCSChampionship (Modeling/Texturing.) Nickstoon "Feel The Rush" (Modeling/Texturing/Rigging/Animation.) Australian Tennis Open 2010(Rendering/Modeling/Animation.)
2009 – AttendeeRegistration Services(AR) for SIGGRAPH ASIA 2009 Internship program, at Yokohama, Japan.
2003-2006 – Self-Employed Creative Designer and Director (exhibition, event, interior, product, furniture, food stylish photography, graphic branding & corporate identity designs and production.) – Bangkok, Thailand.
Exotic Thailand, JWT,Ogilvy&Mather, Dai-ichi kikaku, Carat, PICO Enterprise, MICE management, AiAgency Organizer, Masterpiece Creation, Wild Teak Orchid, Tourism Authorityof Thailand, Ministry of Commerce of Thailand.
Toyota, Samsung, Toshiba, Amway, FujiXerox, TIG, Sony Ericson, Moccona, Kenwood, TV 5, L&E, True, DTAC.
2002-2003 – Exhibition & Industrial Designer at Key Frame co., Ltd.
· Designed exhibitions, events, product displays, furniture and graphic designs and quality production controls.
2010 SVA MFA Computer Arts Thesis Exhibition2010, New York, USA
· Working as a freelance boutique-wedding designer for 3 projects.