Senior Graphic Designer (UI Design)
- Design UI for website and mobile application (iOS and Android).
- Design and deliver wireframes, mockups and production-ready artwork optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Conduct research about new trend and technology about web-based and mobile-based application.
- Be responsible for creating icon, logo and brand identity.
- Create product idea and follow through until the product is introduced to the market.
- Communicate and work closely with Development Team.
- Testing graphics across various media, devices and platforms.
- Support other design tasks as needed or assigned.
- Thai Nationality only.
- Male or Female, Age not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in related field.
- Minimum 3 years experience in UI Design. Having experience in UX design will be advantaged.
- Strong knowledge and skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch.
- Having Animation skills in After Effects and Spine will be advantaged.
- Have creativity and love to initiate new ideas.
- Good understanding in visual communication.
- Have good interpersonal skills and can work in a team.
- Be punctual, responsible, enthusiastic and able to meet deadline.
- Excellent command in English language.
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 - 17:00 hrs.
Welfare & Benefits:
- Social security fund
- Group insurance (Life, Accidental and Medical)
- Annual dental treatment reimbursement
- Half price of group insurance for spouse and children with annual dental treatment reimbursement for spouse and children if applying for group insurance.
- Lunch credit
- Vacation leave 12-20 days
- Marriage leave
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Compassionate leave for family members
- Grand-in-aid for wedding, childbirth, hospitalization and condolence
*** Applicants without Portfolio will not be considered. ***
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted with further details. Remuneration will be negotiated depending on ability and experience.