Position: Web Developer
You will be responsible for building high quality, professional websites. You will work with a graphic designer who willcreate the designs.
- Build, and improve the themes and templates we use to create client websites
- Code template layouts with HTML and CSS
- Provide regular reports on progress, effectively managing workload to meet project deadlines
- You must be able to show us websites you have worked and other examples of your work.
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, WordPress, shopping carts and other CMS packages.
- High level attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deliver work on time.
- Minimum 2 years experience.
- Thai national with fair level English skills.
- Photoshop skills preferred – ideally, you have some Photoshop experience and can be involved in design production and projects.
If you’d like to join this modern and centrally located company, please apply submitting your resume, portfolio and a short introduction letter quoting reference AMA07.