NeuMerlin is a part of NMG, an Asia Pacific-based advertising and marketing communications service company. Our subsidiary companies provide branding, strategic planning, media planning, creative, advertising design, TV commercial, in-store communication, direct and promotional marketing, and digital and interactive communication services to clients throughout the Asia Pacific region in various industries.
Who we’re looking for:
- Interpret brand/business priorities to communication initiative’s objectives, gather information from necessary researches, analyze competitive landscape and develop Communication Strategy for assigned communication initiatives.
- Oversee the communication strategy of assigned communication initiative throughout the delivery of the following creative works
- Lead strategic direction of assigned communication initiative and develop a ‘pragmatic’ strategic framework for the working team and client
- Creatively deliver the strategic works to clients and conserve strategic alignment with client and working team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communication or related fields
- 3-5 years experience in Strategic Planning in Advertising Agency or Brand Communication in marketing company or Research Agency
- Possess strong interpersonal and excellent presentation & convincing skills
- Have a strong passion for Brand and Marketing Communication, Advertising and Design
- Have a good balance of Strategic Thinking and Creativity
- Have a thorough comprehension of media mechanisms of both off-line and online media
- Social security
- Group insurance (AIA)
- OPD coverage (up to 1000 baht/visit)
- Travel allowance
- Quarterly group dining
- Group sports sponsorship
- Zero-Late-Bonus (Get off work early at 3 pm two Fridays a month)
- Work from home 2 days a week
- 11 days vacation (starting)
- Company’s trip
Send in your resume to email@example.com