CREATIIFICIENCY = CREATIVE + EFFICIENT
Strategic creativity opens up new possibilities for communication solution. We put effectiveness first yet never compromise efficiency of executions. Our mission is to strategically develop an ‘effective’ creative Idea that can be executed in the most ‘efficient’ manner. To us, this is known as CREATIFICIENCY
Even a great works today regularly need well-thought-through experiments to become greater works tomorrow. Not only it’s something we believe in, it is also a fun thing to do!
We are rather called Business Partner than Agency. Through the right blend of people in our boutique, we storm in idea from both sides of our brains to hand in business solution to our partners. We make things happen. Things that can only be created with CREATIFICIENCY.
NeuMerlin Communication is a marketing communication agency, a member of NeuMerlin Group – Asia-Pacific based communication solution network. According to our growth plan, we are expanding our operation to sufficiently serve incremental demand. In this regard, we are currently looking for a talented candidate to fill following position.
- Work as part of media team to achieve biddable media KPI that is allocated from assigned marketing campaign
- Optimize biddable media (i.e Facebook / Google / Other Display Network) to achieve each channel’s KPI.
- Provide recommendation for necessary reallocations to achieve overall KPI of overall biddable media allocated budget.
- Analyze and report media performance of assigned biddable media campaign
- be enjoyed working with strategy, creative and programmer folks
- be growing with the company
- Any Degree in any field - as long as your are up for it!
- Preferably held Google Certificates
- Experiences in optimizing biddable media campaign that drives conversion i.e. lead generation campaign. (and of course with normal awareness and engagement campaign)
- Passion to keep experimenting for a better outcome
- Interest in Brand and Marketing Communication, Advertising and Design
- Expectation to work in a very dynamic environment with highly agile and open-minded organisation.
- Passion on client’s business
- High responsibility and reliability
Please submit your application form in MS-Word and your Portfolio in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org