Support the Creative Team and create compelling creative and digital experiences that address airasia.com strategic needs.
- Support on general design needs as determined by Creative Head (projects may include airasia.com update email, banners, app)
- Ensure the level of excellence in all creative work produced and executed is consistent, cohesive and stays on-brand
- Integrate ongoing feedback from group level to ensure designs are aligned with Group Branding standards, while remaining relevant to the local market
- Foster idea-sharing and cross-communications with art directors across the marketing department. Communicate with all teams and project managers during various stages of project development. Work within schedules and budgets while able to manage own workflow from concept to execution
- Proactive participation in assisting project managers to meet deliverable deadlines. Proactively communicate with all teams and regional marketing team during various stages of design. Highly disciplined quality assurance before hand-offs of all projects
- Keep abreast of latest interactive technology and developments/trends in the digital and social landscape, and evaluate suitability for airasia.com
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic and hardworking professional with a positive attitude and works well under pressure in a team environment
- Understanding of the process and associated roles required to deliver a large multi-disciplinary digital project.
- Ability to present designs and concepts to technical and non-technical audience.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines.
- Passion and demonstrate understanding of website usability/web optimization, UX/IX and responsive design systems
- Stays current in the graphic/digital design industry new techniques and trends
- Well-organized and assertive with proven time management skills, ability to manage high work volumes and process multiple projects simultaneously and follow up on projects with a strong sense of urgency
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator a must, After Effects a plus)
- Coding experience a plus
- Proficiency in English & Thai communication, knowledge in other languages would be a plus.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in digital creative industry, agency or similar capacity.
For interested candidate, please email your resume, expected salary and portfolio to