Love Frankie / M&C Saatchi World Services, Thailand
Love Frankie is currently recruiting a Graphic Designer for our regional team in Bangkok,
Thailand to support our global social change campaigns work.
Working as part of a passionate team, our Graphic Designer will be responsible for
producing a diverse range of visual communication content. We’re looking for someone who
will thrive in a dynamic environment with a demonstrated ability interpret creative briefs,
ideas-driven with strong conceptual skills and a natural ability to create high quality and
intelligent work in a fast-paced environment. Strong technical design skills will be essential.
Our ideal candidate will be an excellent multi-tasker working across a variety of projects at
any given time, they will extremely organised and able to independently manage own time,
workflow and scheduling in order to meet deadlines.
● Develop and design a range of graphical content for offline and online (social media)
platforms including; info-graphics, web banners, posters, cover images; basic video
editing and accompanying graphics components including OTS, supers and end tags
● Working directly with partners to produce new ideas and concepts, translating static
information into visually engaging, attention-grabbing and easily digestible imagery
for diverse audience groups
● Provide creative input into project development; research and contribute innovative
and inspiring ideas for campaign outputs
● Proof checking with acute attention to detail to produce accurate, high quality work.
● Extremely organised in managing own schedule and workflows, estimating time
required to work on multiple projects
● Ensure clear communication and collaboration with campaign partners & team
members throughout the design process.
Expert Knowledge of Design Tools
– Highly proficient in all applications for the creation of
graphic design & basic motion graphic design. These should include but not be limited to:
Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere pro, and After Effects.
Strategic Design Mind
– Ability to effectively integrate overarching campaign objectives and
brief requirements to think creatively and inform concepts; proactive in coming up with ideas
and able to find creative solutions to jobs.
– A passion for design, solid experience with branding, brand identity,
infographics, typography, storyboards, video graphics animation and various forms of
multimedia digital content
– Effective in multi-tasking and prioritising between projects, managing time to
meet deadlines, working in a focused yet flexible manner in a busy, dynamic environment.
– Must be a solid communicator; proficient English written and spoken a
must, other language skills desirable.
– Minimum 3 years of professional industry experience, Bachelor’s degree or
equivalent in Communication Art or Design desirable.
If you are a passionate, creative designer or graphics media producer wishing to join a
dynamic team of talented specialists working in the social change sector please send us
your cover letter, CV and portfolio to: Rebecca Frankie
Love Frankie is a Bangkok-based social change communications agency that believes in
leveraging the power and influence of communications and technology to engage audiences
and empower communities for social change. Love Frankie is an affiliate of M&C Saatchi