Are you digital savvy & wired for agency work? Join us at our Thonglor office and work with a cool team and even cooler clients (Spotify, Absolut, Bonchon, Singha, Michelin Guide, Havaianas, etc.). We are hunting for a team player who is passionate about digital media buying, PPC, analytics, and is highly skilled in Facebook Ads, Google Ads, TikTok Ads, and more.
This is Your Opportunity If You Are:
- A Thai national who speaks English and Thai fluently.
- Passionate about digital marketing and advertising.
- Highly analytical with great attention to detail.
- Experienced with a minimum of 2 years managing Google Ads and Facebook Ads. Facebook Blueprint, Google Ads, and Google Analytics certifications are required.
- Proficient in conversion rate optimization and e-commerce campaign management.
- Additional experience in LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, TikTok Ads as well as Lazada, Shopee, or JD store management and advertising would be a strong advantage.
You Will Get Your Hands Dirty On:
- Planning and implementing ad campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, or TikTok.
- Handling daily advertising account management to ensure performance monitoring, budget management, and ongoing optimization.
- Working closely with our marketing, strategy, and creative teams to brainstorm ad campaigns that meet client’s objectives.
- Working closely with our UX design and content teams for page A/B testing and CRO.
- Conducting keyword research and management, and monitoring keyword bids.
- Generating monthly or campaign-based reports.
- Keeping pace with digital marketing industry trends and updates.
What You Will Get:
- Attractive Salary: If you’ve got what it takes we are not afraid to reward you – handsomely.
- Bonus: Outperforming yourself? We take notice and you get a performance-based bonus.
- Convenient Working Hours: Flexible working hours for the early bird or night owl.
- Rewarding Leave Benefits: We are grateful for our team’s hard work and effort, and are not shy to offer you generous annual leave + company-wide holidays.
- Medical Insurance: We care about your health and make sure it’s properly covered.
- ClassPass Membership: We even go the extra mile to sign you up for a ClassPass membership.
- Perks: Tuesday yoga, Thursdays massage, PlayStation, free ice cream and coffee to brighten up your day.
- Friday Happy Hours: Buy 0 Get 1 at Grey Alchemy’s mini-bar.
- Guest Lists: Enjoy free entry to the best parties in Bangkok.
If you think you’re a team player and are up for a challenge, we invite you to apply. Please send us your application in English including a) your resume with a recent photo, b) cover letter, c) copywriting samples and d) expected salary to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Grey Alchemy:
Grey Alchemy is a leading Bangkok-based digital marketing agency made up of a young, dynamic, and passionate team. We specialize in strategic planning, social media, influencer marketing, content, SEO, Google advertising, and design & motion graphics.
To find out more about Grey Alchemy, please visit our: